Friday 24 March 2017

Thank you for your kindly support

The word kindly is an adverb, not an adjective, so it should only be used to modify (describe) a verb, like supporting. The best way to phrase this would be,. Which English form is more popular?


Kindly , as you know, can be . I want you to know how much I value your support. We are grateful for your kindness , loyalty and commitment to all of us. Jul In the set phrase thank you kindly , meaning thank you very much.


If someone gives you some special help, them you must thank them. If you want to express your special . Aug Instead of mirroring their language, thank them for their encouragement. Jan Hi everyone, I would like to ask about the following sentences. Everyone wants to feel appreciate so thank your readers for what they have.


Nov It can help you feel gratitude, share joy and kindness with others, and make other. When someone helps you by answering your questions or pointing you in the correct . It is very much appreciated. Jun In the meantime, thank you so much for your attention and.


Your concern and generous assistance are very much appreciated. We really appreciate it. Julie, I am writing to thank you for the excellent work you have done in letting and. As the owner I have been able to let and forget and thank you and your team.


It means so much to me. Sep You are my angel, thank you for your kindness and compassion. To say thank you to your boss or colleague for their support.


It came just when we needed it most! I cannot thank you enough for the coverage you have given me to support my cancer expenses. He shares his strength and kindness , I love him very much.


Thanks so much for everything. Merci de toutes vos bontés. Je vous remercie du soutien. President, for having convened this debate, while affirming its support for the draft presidential statement that you kindly presented to . In case you have any further questions or you need any assistance , please do not hesitate . I were demanding her ever so kindly to fulfill my request.


I just wanted to say thank you for your help and support. Jul 1) I appreciate that you sent us the file. We thank for your support. We must thank you for your support at this time.


I want to thank you for all the support and concern. That was very kind of you. How can I ever repay you? As always, I am grateful to hear your viewpoint. I wish to thank you for the support and help you provide for your dedication,.


Israel and to ATZUM my gratitude to you with appreciation for your kindness. Again, thank you so much for your professionalism, hard work, and support – we. Dec Here are top tips for saying “ thank you ” in business communications. Keep in mind that our tips are meant to be applicable to your customers, . We and all of our family want to sincerely thank you for all your kindness , patience, care, and support you gave us during our time of tragedy and loss of our. Oct Say thank you with one of these short thanks messages.


Apr You are a wonderful frien and I appreciate your love, kindness , support , and generosity. It was nice to work with you and thank you very much for your assistance with. I thank you kindly , Thomas, and I know your intentions well, which is the same I thank you kindly for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts