Wednesday 24 June 2015

How long does a kenya evisa take

We can process rush visas in less than hours, or standard visas in hours. NOTE - Some applications are thoroughly reviewed by the Kenyan Government and it could take at least business days to get your eVisa. Can I get a visa on arrival or does it have to now be done online? The processing time for the e-visa (on arrival) wasnt noticeably shorter, as fingerprints were still taken and . If my eVisa application is denied by the Kenyan government will my fees be . I applied for the single entry E-VISA last night and need it . Learn everything you need about. It took less than days since I registered on eCitizen website.


Since my transit is more than a month away, how long will my visa be valid for? Before you come kenya : useful information Fraquently Ask Question for kenya Visa (FAQ) kenya Visa. A visa is required prior to entry into The Republic of Kenya.


The e-Visa printout must be presented at the port of entry. It should take atleast working days to get. Kenya - E-Visums https://e-visums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts